For the best experience with your Komorebi Candle, please keep the following in mind:
- The very first time you light your candle, ensure the wax melts all the way to the edge. This will ensure your candle burns evenly each time you light it.
- Trim your wick to approx. 1cm above the wax each time you light your candle.
- Always keep the lid on the candle when it is not in use to avoid dust settling in the wax.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Be sure to read the safety on the bottom of your candle for additional safety instructions.